This is an Art Print from an original mixed media painting by Liza Paizis of two lovers embracing.
This wonderfully evocative image is full of the archetypal symbolism of Love, reminiscent of the beautiful romantic paintings of Gustav Klimt and Marc Chagall. Here I explore the promises, dreams and awakening spirituality associated with the profound union of a man and a woman; the merging of two kindred souls.....please click and zoom on all the thumbnails to enjoy the wonderful expression and superb detail of this painting.
I have painted the original using a mixture of watercolours, gouache, gesso, wax, coloured pencils, gold and silver inks, copper, pewter and brass pieces and dried pressed poppies. It also has extracts of a poem I wrote...
I feel that some of the more personal paintings I have done deserve to be released as small runs of limited edition prints - this means that there is only a certain number of these prints produced in a particular size - when that edition runs out there will not be more available. This is an edition of only 50 prints.
• The image measures approx. 7.25 x 9.75 inches (18cm x 25cm)
• It has a white border around it for framing
• Printed on Epson archival paper with archival Epson pigment inks.
• It will last a lifetime if cared for properly.
• It comes signed, titled with the edition details in front in ink.
• The print is sent carefully packaged in a protective plastic sleeve and well protected.
~ Please be aware that computer monitors vary with color representation and the actual artwork you receive may differ slightly to what you may see here.