This is a Limited Edition archival art print of my expressive watercolor painting of two whimsical sisters holding owls..
This was inspired by a folk-style portrait of two girls I saw from the 1800's. It was a tradtion in former times for parents to place a coral necklace on children as coral was thought to protect the wearer from ill health and harm.
~~ Paintings like this one are so very special that I release them only in limited edition runs. The edition of this size print is only 50 prints.
• The print measures approximately 7.5 x 9.3 inches with a white border around this image for framing.
• It comes signed and titled with the edition details in front in ink as well as a certificate of authenticity.
• Printed on beautiful Epson Luster professional paper with archival Epson pigment inks.
• It will fit perfectly in an 8 x 11.5 inch frame to include a white border and the print details and signtaure.
• It will last a lifetime if cared for properly.
• The print is sent carefully packaged in a protective plastic sleeve and well protected.
Please be aware that computer monitors vary with color representation and the actual artwork you receive may differ slightly to what you may see here.
top of page
bottom of page