A beautifully detailed romantic art print of lovers. The Masculine and Feminine archetypes captured in a uniquely symbolic way as the Sun and the Moon.
I was imagining the flow that exists between men and women in spirit and in nature. The use of abstraction, motif and realism is deeply inspired by the art of Gustav Klimt. Please click and zoom on all the thumbnails to enjoy the wonderful flow and delicate detail of this watercolour painting.
• Printed on Epson archival paper with Epson inks.
• Three different sizes available including poster size.
• The image has a white border around it for framing and is titled & signed by me on the front.
• I package each print very carefully to avoid damage in transit.
• Prints can take up to 6 working days to produce and ship
Please be aware that computer monitors vary with colour display and the colours you see may differ slightly from the artwork
top of page